Through a solid door leads into the roomy Hallway which is neutrally decorated and benefits from a useful storage cupboard, perfect for coats and shoes. The hallway is decorated with tiles to the floor which are heated. A staircase leads to the first floor and internal doors lead to the Lounge, Downstairs Shower Room and
Giving the WOW factor to this home is the spacious Breakfast Kitchen. There are an array of wall and base units fitted adding plenty of storage with complimentary work surfaces over. The Kitchen boasts some stunning original features and is decorated with tiles to the floor which have underfloor heating. The room benefits from fitted double Oven with gas Hob and overhead extractor, Dishwasher and Fridge/Freezer. Furthermore, there are three D/G windows allowing excellent levels of natural light, an external door leading to the side of the property and internal door leading to the
A bright and airy reception room which has plenty of space for a number of pieces of furniture, the perfect place to sit back and relax. The Lounge benefits from a cast iron gas fire giving the room a focal point and cosy feel. There are D/G windows to two aspects offering great natural light, some stunning features, underfloor heating and TV point and aerial.
Downstairs Shower Room
The perfect addition to any household. The room comprises of a three-piece suite including a separate shower cubicle, low flush W/C and wash basin. The downstairs Shower Room benefits from a wall mounted radiator, frosted D/G window and is decorated with tiles to the walls and floor.
A rare and spacious landing with internal doors to Bedroom 3, House Bathroom and the
A stunning and spacious master Bedroom with an array of built in wardrobes. One of them been a walk-in wardrobe which could be converted into an en-suite. There is plenty of space for a King-Size bed and more free-standing furniture. The Bedroom also benefits from a wall mounted radiator and D/G window which offers some stunning views over the Countryside.
Another generous sized double Bedroom with fitted wardrobes down one wall. There is still space for double bed and free-standing furniture. The room benefits from a D/G window and wall mounted radiator.
A stunning modern family bathroom with three-piece suite fitted in white comprising of a panelled bath with wall mounted shower, low flush W/C and wash basin built into a useful vanity unit. The Bathroom is decorated with tiles to the floor and fully tiled walls and has a D/G frosted window.
A further landing with internal doors to Bedroom Four and
The third double Bedroom in this stunning home, which benefits from a deceptively spacious fitted wall-in wardrobe which again could be converted into an en-suite. There is further storage into the eaves, a Velux window and a wall mounted radiator.
Another good-sized Bedroom with enough space for bed and furniture, D/G window and wall mounted radiator.
This family home is accessed via a private and electric gated entrance which leads into the courtyard. To the front of the property is a private enclosed garden which is laid to lawn. Adjacent to the property is access to the single garage which has light and a number of power points.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER JMP PROPERTY MANAGEMENT LTD OR JARVIE SALES LTD NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.