A uPVC door leads you into the Entrance Porch.
The porch is the perfect place to hang up coats and take of those muddy boots. The porch is decorated with tiling to the floor, an internal door leads you to the:
A bright and airy reception room with large D/G window to the front aspect filling the room with excellent levels of natural light. The Lounge benefits from a multi fuel fire giving the room a focal point and cosy feel. The Lounge also benefits from a wall mounted radiator telephone and aerial points. The Lounge provides plenty of space for a number of pieces of furniture, the perfect place to sit back and relax. There is also plenty of space for dining table and chairs and a useful storage cupboard. The Lounge is decorated stylish laminate flooring. Staircase leads you to the first floor and an internal door through to the
The Kitchen has an array of modern base and wall units fitted adding plenty of storage with complimentary work surfaces. The Kitchen benefits from a fitted electric oven and four ring gas hob with overhead extractor. There is also a Fridge/Freezer, washing machine and single stainless steel sink with drainer and mixer tap. D/G patio doors lead you to the rear garden. The Kitchen is decorated with tiles to the floor.
First Floor Landing
A fantastic sized master Bedroom which offers plenty of space for a double bed and free standing furniture. The master Bedroom benefits from a large D/G window allowing excellent levels of natural light. There is also a wall mounted radiator and T.V point.
Another good sized Bedroom with plenty of space for furniture and bed. There is also a uPVC window and wall mounted radiator.
A well-presented modern family bathroom with three-piece suite fitted in white, comprising of a panelled bath, low flush WC and wash hand basin. The Bathroom has a fully tiled floor and tiles to the walls. Furthermore the Bathroom benefits from a wall mounted radiator and frosted D/G window.
This room is incredibly spacious and is been used as a Double Bedroom by its current owner. The room benefits from a wall mounted radiator, D/G window and there is plenty of storage into the eaves. Occasional
To the rear of the property is a spacious enclosed rear yard.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER JMP PROPERTY MANAGEMENT LTD OR JARVIE SALES LTD NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.