Through a solid oak door leads into the roomy Hallway, neutrally decorated, underfloor heated welsh slate tiling to the floor, D/G window allowing excellent sources of natural light, two storage cupboards with plenty of space for coats and shoes , staircase to first floor and internal door leads to Dining Room.
A spacious and incredibly versatile room which is currently used as a formal Dining Room. However this room could be converted to other living space to suit your lifestyle. The Dining Room boasts underfloor heated welsh slate flooring, large D/G window allowing excellent levels of natural light and internal door to the Kitchen. There is plenty of space for both formal and more informal furniture.
A beautiful and well designed Kitchen, having an array of wall and base units fitted adding plenty of storage with complimentary work surface over. The Kitchen boasts some stunning original features and is decorated with tiling to the walls and underfloor heated welsh slate. The room has an impressive Rangemaster cooker which offers a double and single oven, grill and 5 ring burner with overhead extractor. The Kitchen also benefits from an integrated dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer, fridge and freezer, all integrated appliances are Hotpoint. There is also a built in Breakfast bar and single sink and drainer.
Giving the WOW factor to the property is this stunning main reception room which offers some hugely impressive original features. The room is airy and has three large uPVC windows to two aspects filling this room with excellent levels of natural light. There is also a wood burning fire which gives the room a focal point as well as a cosy feel. There are also many different lighting options with the room having built in spotlights to the ceiling, wall lights and up-lighting built into the beams all of which operate independently. The Lounge has underfloor welsh slate flooring and has a solid and secure stable door leading to the side of the property.
First Floor Landing
Spacious landing with stunning features, D/G window and doorways lead to all three Bedrooms and family Bathroom.
A fantastic spacious double room with an array of built in wardrobes. There is plenty of space for a Double bed. The Bedroom also benefits from underfloor heating and a D/G window.
Another good sized double Bedroom with space for double bed and furniture. There is a UPVC window and underfloor heating. The focal point of the room is an exposed stone wall. (Please note the wardrobe is included and matching furniture is negotiable).
Another great sized Bedroom with fitted mirrored wardrobes. There is still plenty of space for a bed and free standing furniture. The room also boasts a uPVC window and underfloor heating.?
A stunning modern family bathroom with three piece suite fitted in white comprising of a tiled Villeroy and Boch bath with overhead shower, Villeroy and Boch Basin and low flush WC. The Bathroom is decorated with fully tiled walls and again benefits from underfloor heating and heated towel rail.
The Coach House is accessed via a private and electric gated entrance which leads into the courtyard. To the rear of the property is a spacious end private enclosed garden which is mainly lawn laid. However, there is also a flagged patio area perfect for the BBQ months. A small outbuilding allows the storage of logs or whatever you may desire. Down the side of the development you can access the single garage which has light and a number of power points.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER JMP PROPERTY MANAGEMENT LTD OR JARVIE SALES LTD NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.