Entering through a wooden door, original wooden flooring with open staircase leading to the first floor.
13' 3'' x 13' 2'' (4.04m x 4.01m)
Facing towards the front of property with two large upvc double glazed windows, duel fuel fire with yorkshire stone halve, large original coving, picture rail, radiator.
13' 3'' x 13' 1'' (4.04m x 3.98m)
Another good size room with upvc double glazed windows facing the rear of the property. Original wooden flooring, modern fitted kitchen having wall and base units with wood work surfaces, partly tilled to the splash back areas, built in wall cupboard housing combination boiler, space for freestanding oven, cooker hood above, integrated dishwasher, 1.5 bowl sink with mixer tap. Picture rail and large coving to ceiling. Radiator.
Rear Entrance Lobby
Composite door leads you to the rear enclosed garden, lobby having wooden flooring, door leads you to cellar.
lower Ground Floor
13' 0'' x 9' 5'' (3.96m x 2.87m)
Good space with steps leading down form the rear lobby, a door leads you to the rear garden, plumbing for washing machine. Potential to convert to gym, office, playroom.
First Floor Landing
Stairs leading from ground floor hallway. Useful storage cupboard.
13' 2'' x 11' 2'' (4.01m x 3.40m)
Large front facing bedroom with fitted wardrobes, picture rail, upvc double glazed window, feature fire place and radiator.
13' 1'' x 11' 7'' (3.98m x 3.53m)
Another large double bedroom with upvc double glazed window, feature fire place and radiator.
8' 10'' x 5' 7'' (2.69m x 1.70m)
Good size three piece suit with modern suite, panelled bath with shower over, low flush wc, vanity hand wash basin with cupboard, fully tilled to the splash back area, chrome radiator, upvc double glazed window, tilled flooring.
Stairs leading from first floor landing.
16' 9'' x 15' 7'' (5.10m x 4.75m)
Fabulous master bedroom with velux double glazed windows allowing lots of natural light, original wooden flooring, feature fire place, fitted wardrobes, radiator.
Both front and rear gardens are enclosed with fencing and walling, with the front having a metal gate with Yorkshire stone leading to the front door. To the rear their is Astroturf lawn and decking area perfect for entertaining. The rear garden has steps down to the cellar door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER JMP PROPERTY MANAGEMENT LTD OR JARVIE SALES LTD NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.