Double glazed door leading directly into a warm spacious hallway. With easy to clean stylish wooden flooring and wall mounted radiator. Internal doors to main lounge, reception room two, kitchen/diner, utility and downstairs wc with staircase to first floor.
Large principle reception room filled with natural light shining through a large uPVC bay window and further uPVC doors leading to the conservatory. Coving to ceiling with a gas fire with wooden surround giving the room not only a focal point but a cosy feel, creating the perfect room for relaxing a putting your feet up.
Larger than your average conservatory. This beautifully presented stone and glass built room is the perfect place for entertaining friends and family. With perspex roof, wooden flooring, wall mounted radiators and door leading to rear garden.
Second Reception Room
Cosy second reception room perfect for unwinding and getting away from rest of family. Again large uPVC bay window, coving to ceiling and wall mounted radiator. Could be made into formal dining room.
Well presented family kitchen benefiting of an array of wall and base units with complimentary work surfaces, providing lots of storage. Comprises of integrated oven, four ring gas hob with extractor fan over and integrated microwave. Tiles to walls and floor with wall mounted radiator and uPVC window. Plenty of room for table and chairs.
A handy addition to any household. With plumbing for washer and electrics for dryer. Tiles to both wall and flooring and double glazed door leading to enclosed rear garden.
Excellent for a busy family, with low flush wc and pedestal wash basin. Tiled flooring and walls with wall mounted radiator and uPVC window.
First Floor Landing
Spacious landing with wall mounted radiator and uPVC window. Doors leading to master bedroom, bedroom two, bedroom five, house bathroom and useful storage cupboard with stairs to second floor.
Spacious double bedroom currently housing a king size bed. With built in wardrobes creating the storage space we all crave, wall mounted radiator and uPVC window. Further door leading to the en suite.
Generous sized en suite with three piece suite. Comprises of separate shower cubicle, low flush wc, wash basin and vanity unit. Tiled walls with wall mounted radiator and uPVC window.
Another excellent sized bedroom with plenty of room for extra furniture. Wall mounted radiator and uPVC window.
Another double bedroom with built in wardrobes. Wall mounted radiator and uPVC window.
Currently used as a study room. With uPVC window and wall mounted radiator.
Bright and airy family bathroom with three piece suite. Comprising of panelled bath, low flush wc and pedestal wash hand basin. Tiles to the walls and wooden flooring with wall mounted radiator and uPVC window.
Second Floor Landing
Doors leading to bedroom four, bedroom five and bathroom
Colourful double bedroom with built in wardrobes. Wall mounted radiator and uPVC window
Again another double bedroom with built in wardrobes. Wall mounted radiator and uPVC window.
Bathroom number three. With two piece suite comprises shower cubicle and low flush wc. Wall mounted radiator and uPVC window. Walls could be removed from bedrooms for and five to make this bathroom an en suite.
Access to the front of the property is gained down a private road. To the front of the property is a small maintenance garden and off road parking. Furthermore there is a drive and separate garage. The garage has both power and light. Access to the rear of the property is gained down the side of the property through a high standing gate, To the rear of this family home is a spacious enclosed garden which is mainly lawn but there is also a patio area perfect for the BBQ months. The garden is surrounded by a high standing fence given this space great privacy
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER JMP PROPERTY MANAGEMENT LTD OR JARVIE SALES LTD NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.