Enter through a large original solid wooden door with frosted leaded glass.
15' 10'' x 4' 6'' (4.82m x 1.37m)
Spacious hallway with open feature original staircase leading to the first and second floors. Deep skirting boards and coving to the ceiling, ceiling rose, half Lincrusta panelling, two radiators.
16' 11'' x 15' 5'' (5.15m x 4.70m)
To the front of the property is an elegant large room with natural light flooding through the large bay windows. Features include original parquet wooden flooring, deep skirting boards, coving to the ceiling, ceiling rose and solid wood fire surround with gas fire and two radiators.
16' 11'' x 12' 5'' (5.15m x 3.78m)
To the front of the property with large bay windows allowing for natural light, original parquet wooden flooring, deep skirting boards, coving to the ceiling, and two radiators. This reception room has more than ample space to accommodate a large dining table, and is the perfect place for hosting dinner parties and large family gatherings.
20' 4'' x 14' 2'' (6.19m x 4.31m)
To the rear of the property this very pleasant spacious room has deep skirting boards, built in cupboards, marble fire place with electric fire, two radiators and large bay windows overlooking the rear garden. The sitting room and adjoining bathroom are currently in one room so this potentially could be a downstairs bedroom with its own en-suite facilities or easily reverted to two separate rooms.
Dining Breakfast Kitchen
13' 6'' x 12' 10'' (4.11m x 3.91m)
A large contemporary kitchen, bespoke and cutting edge, finished with Italian polished plaster walls and comprising of fitted wood white colour wall and base units, thick blue pearl granite work surfaces with two ‘his and hers’ sinks with mixer taps. This room is enhanced by natural light flooding in from two VERY large double sash windows and two rectangular windows facing the rear garden. Includes 12 Spot lights to the ceiling, radiator and integrated Smeg appliances including oven, microwave, gas hob and cooker hood, fridge, freezer and washing machine.
10' 2'' x 9' 2'' (3.10m x 2.79m)
Large modern room with Italian polished plaster walls, four piece suite having a double glass panelled walk in shower, large Jacuzzi bath, two large sash windows, modern radiator and hand wash basin.
Original wooden door leading to the side driveway, sash window, tiled flooring, spot light to ceiling.
Lower Ground Floor
Entering from the side lobby, stairs lead down to a fabulous space with four large rooms, store room and wc room. Once used as the butlers and servants quarters in the early 1900s it houses the original substantial stone meat table and adjoining cold room. Later this area was used as a doctor’s surgery in the 1960s and additional bedroom and living space in the 1990s. This space has potential for various uses subject to building regulations for example self-contained apartment, cinema room, study, wine cellar, open plan kitchen, children’s’ play area or extensive gym.
Cellar - Room 1
10' 9'' x 10' 2'' (3.27m x 3.10m)
Large cellar with full head height.
Cellar - Room 2
13' 6'' x 12' 11'' (4.11m x 3.93m)
Cellar - Room 3
15' 7'' x 14' 11'' (4.75m x 4.54m)
Cellar - Room 4
15' 4'' x 11' 10'' (4.67m x 3.60m)
5' 1'' x 4' 4'' (1.55m x 1.32m)
First Floor Landing
Leading on from the entrance, feature staircase with return, deep skirting boards and coving, feature sash leaded window, half Lincrusta panelling.
19' 0'' x 11' 9'' (5.79m x 3.58m)
This king sized bedroom is front facing with built in wardrobes, large sash windows, two radiators and has views across Greenhead Park.
7' 7'' x 7' 1'' (2.31m x 2.16m)
Three piece en-suite, suncon whirl pool bath, vanity unit, wc, sash window, radiator, fully tiled.
21' 2'' x 13' 3'' (6.45m x 4.04m)
King size rear facing room with very large sash windows allowing substantial natural light to flood in for most of the day. It has the original deep skirting boards and coving, 12 spot lights to the ceiling, two radiators. This room is currently being used as a Library and has bespoke solid wood in built book shelves.
13' 8'' x 12' 5'' (4.16m x 3.78m)
Large front facing double room with sash windows, deep skirting boards and coving, sink, radiator.
13' 6'' x 12' 10'' (4.11m x 3.91m)
Large side facing room with sash windows, deep skirting boards and coving, built in wardrobe, sink, and radiator.
9' 2'' x 4' 6'' (2.79m x 1.37m)
Three piece, double walk in shower cubical, glass screen, fully tiled, vanity unit and wc, sash window, extractor fan, spot lights to ceiling and radiator.
Second Floor Landing
Leading from the first floor landing, feature staircase with return, deep skirtings and coving, feature sash leaded window, half Lincrusta panelling. Cupboard at the top of the landing
13' 6'' x 12' 10'' (4.11m x 3.91m)
Double room with Velux window, sink, radiator.
13' 7'' x 11' 10'' (4.14m x 3.60m)
Double room with two sash window and Velux, sink, radiator. Natural light making a very pleasant room.
There is a gated driveway which provides off street parking for several vehicles which leads to a large 17”3’ x 13”2’ detached garage. The property enjoys a front lawn, flowers, trees and shrubs borders. To the rear is a lawned garden with fenced boundaries and trees.
Fixtures And Fittings - Only fixtures and fittings specifically mentioned in the particulars are included within the sale. Items not mentioned such as curtains, chandeliers and furniture may be available subject to separate negotiation.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER JMP PROPERTY MANAGEMENT LTD OR JARVIE SALES LTD NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.